Why never tell you problems to anyone?

Why never tell you problems to anyone?
never tell you problems to anyone
 

Why never tell you problems to anyone?

Because, this opinion from people outside:

- God wants to hear about all of your troubles. You can trust Him

- No one cares about your problems so don’t share it, make yourself strong and learn to deal with the problems by yourself in any situation

Yes, absolutely right, hurt in private, heal in private, shine in public

- A wise man solves it rather than telling others

- You need find the right friends in your life that do care about your personal problems. The way I was taught in my church years ago their people on the earth will care and listen just look for them

-  I don’t mind sharing, as long as it’s all about mental, not physical things. I know my minus can’t do anything about it

- Never post your achievement, post stupid and jokes, so they will think you have no feature. Because people hate progress seriously

Read also:  Are pain make people change?

- It’s your problem of course no one cares

- If you are sure that you can handle it alone, then do it. But when you feel the anxiety by keeping your problems to yourself, it’s okay to share it with trustable people, let others help you

- That’s true, some people say I’m sad hear that, that is all, but there are some people who actually care secretly

- 20 percent don’t care and 80 percentage glad that you have them. If me to be right, it actually trues, telling problems to anyone whom you trust is not work

-  I listen carefully to everyone’s problems but when I’m getting hurt by something still, I have 0% people Lessing to my problems. But I don’t care I’m here for me

- Absolutely! If I had a problem, I slept on it! On walking the problem had gone away or I was fresh to tackle it. Life is too short to be worrying all the time

- Sometimes you must to lessen the burden. I’m sure there is always someone who is willing to be your shoulder to cry on

- Problem shares are still your problem, but a positive change of though within yourself can easily solve your problems

Read also: What is love?


Pray. It changes everything, come and seek Him. God is the only one

- I share to the lord everything problems happiness sadness everything he listened to me and He help me

- Oh, that is sad. I share my problems with my bestfriend. Only a few of them but I loved them dearly. The most honest loyal friends I have had.

- It depends on anyone you refer to because my family do care and I do care about my family and my friends. Some have depressions and need to let it out.

You will never know maybe someone out there feel related to your problem and able to help. Whoever wrote that need to learn to be little positive, it’s not cool to influence people like that

- That is why our society is like its is at the moment. People don’t care about others. It’s really disappointing that solidarity is disappearing. All for the sake of what?

Every one in this life must be have their problems, so as human have positive energi and mind must be first to solve the problem by own. Always have and get away if we try. Nothing is impossible if you want to change and get better.

 

Thank you, terima kasih, danke schoon, maulate

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post