At what age did you move out your parent’s home?

At what age did you move out your parent’s home?
move out your parent’s home?

At what age did you move out your parent’s home?

Answer- answer:

- Not yet and will never. We live together, that is our tradition. We should not move out from parents when they need us most in their old ages.

- I don’t have any home family with happiness. I have to search for a better day with my family settle.

- Not all of us lived with parents. Some grew up with grandparents, other family. Even strangers. Some kids grow up in the social service/child welfare situations.

- 16 been on my own since. Had a great relation with my mom just that with 6 people in 3-bedroom 1 bath. It was pretty cramped. Plus, I have been working since age 12 so paying my own was no biggie for me.


Read Also:

What was easier in childhood but difficult as you get old?

 

- 13 boarding school in a different country

- I’m 30 and still live at home. In my culture we don’t send our parents to hospice we help taking care of them when they are old

- When I was 13 years old my parents sent me to live with my grandparents (maternal) for 2 years, back here I lived with my grandma (paternal) for 23 years, now my parents are getting older I am the sole IN charge to take care of them for the rest of their lives. I don’t have any plans to have my own family

- Moved out when I was 20 but after some time I moved back to save money to travel. I’m now 27 and still here. To be fair I was looking at places to move put then covid struck and I am so relieved I was home with my family during the pandemic. I will probably move out in next year or so.

- 16. In and out of foster care before that too. Decided it was better to love my family from a far rather than how it was originally at that time. It’s been a wild ride ever since then.

-  I when my parents divorced, when I left my mom, 10 when I was placed in orphanage and 17 when I was moving to my boyfriend’s house. Totally I moved 29 times, but not since 2005. When my daughter is old enough and there no place to go, we will now out so she can have a house and then we will travel around the world if that is possible when unvaccinated.

- Never, you can’t stay alone without your parents, brothers, sisters, son, daughter and other relatives. When all family members are combined together then only it’s a home. Otherwise, or a house

- 16 for work reasons where I lived on the premise went to visit my parents every week to give them money to help out

- At the age of 33 when I moved to another country and got married

- I moved out when I went to college but then I got seriously ill and covid hit, so I moved back in. I graduated but struggled to pay bills and find new job. Now, I have a job but don’t make enough move and pay medical, so they allow me to stay as long as I help around the house. Just until I can get on my feet again.

 

Any more some's word to tell and explain, comment below, thanks danke schoon

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post