Which is the No 1 beautiful place in the world?

Which is the No 1 beautiful place in the world?
No 1 beautiful place in the world

The best beautiful place no 1 in the world:

- Bali is the beautiful island of God , every part of Bali is best destination to visit, culture, beach, people, person will make the best experience in life, live.

All island in Indonesia, Sumatra, Jawa, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Papua, Bali and many more small island Indonesia, 

You'll find beaches, volcanoes, Komodo dragons and jungles sheltering elephants, orangutans and tigers etc. and many much more

- Lake Tahie, so nice and very wonderful kind of place, tell myself when I saw that place, lord you are our God, what a wonderful and beautiful creation you have, it is amazing, I love you Lord God, Thank you Lord for my life that I experience to travel and to see the beautiful creation you have. Amen

- The most beautiful spot to Mr., Keukenhof Gardens in the Netherlands. It was beyond beautiful

- Switzerland, left part of my heart there. The beauty of the Lauterbrunnen area was indescribable. I would love to go back someday

Read also:  86 Inspiration unusual name of a pet must know and the story?

- Monet’s home in Giverny France

- St. Patrick Cathedral in NYC

- Mount Rushmore. I wept. It was a childhood wish to see it and it came true as an adult. So beautiful made

- Home. The place where the heart resides, with those beloved to me

- At the top list would be Vespers at Lake Spring Baptist camp. That is where I gave my life to God

- I have been to many beautiful places but one that meant so much to me was a trip to the Great Wall of China. I knew that most people would never have this opportunity and I was one of the few people who could say they stood on the wall. Extraordinary experience

- Haleakala, for the morning sunrise. All the stars and followed by an incredible sunrise, music for the soul

- Gatlinburg Tennessee and the great Smokey mountains

- Italy when we were kids my nonna and nonno house I loved them so much we spent our summer there it was so beautiful

- I am lucky enough to live in a beautiful area. Southwestern Utah. We have some of the most beautiful parks and red rock scenery close to each other

- That is so hard as so many places have such different beauty. Ireland is beautiful, Wales, France, Italy, Bali, Spain, Germany, Bahamas, Hawaii all have so many beautiful, Scenic areas

- Married on a beautiful beach St. Thomas which touches the heart. Colorado

- Thankful, blessed and grateful, I was given the chance to visit Paris and Germany way back July of 2019. God’s willing in Gods mercy and grace to visit other places again, thank God I have had great memories in there

- The Grand Canyon Arizona, for me it was so breath takingly beautiful my emotions took over and I cried

- Wall drug in wall, South Dakota, amazing you would not believe this place such a beautiful tranquil. Unfortunately, this play on words was a liitle of the wall you could say

- I have beeb to many beautiful places but I was really impressed by beauty of twelve Apostle, great ocean road, Australia

- I love the Arkansas mountains. Russellville Arkansas has the highest peak. I went up there before the sunrise. The clouds and the fog were soo thick. All you see were tip of trees. I could hear cow and dogs from gardens away. While I was there, I started to pray to God. I had the almost could not breathe. I just sat there and took it all in

- Costa Brave, Spanish Riviera

The beach was beautiful and the village surrounding it had boutiques and local artisan shops with very unique art. We loved it

- The Virgin Islands, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Gran Turk, Jamaica wonderful islands, beautiful waters

- There are many kinds of beauty. I loved Italy, France and Tahiti. Hawaii, the Caribbean, and Ireland are beautiful too

- Love Prince Edward Island, Canada

Read also:  Is this the best 86 advice under 5 words?

- Our wonderful vacation in Hawaii such a beautiful place a little paradise

- Brugge Belgium is one of them, many beaches in Bermuda

- The Red Wood Forest, about 47 years ago, was so beautiful back then

- Cancun aqua blue waters are beautiful.

Austria is beautiful also. Venice is one of my favorites also Paris, Italy all different countries but special in their own way

- Montana, South Carolina, Grand Canon, Alaska, Israel was my favorite. It made me feel so close to our Savior

- South Miami Beach, the water was beautiful

- Saint Chapelle in Paris

- Yosemite, so beautiful and it had the most incredible scent. The beauty of the mountains and the huge tress took my breath away

- That is a tough choice, Salzburg, Prague, Venice and Delph are all beautiful but my favorite is the Amati Coast

- The Taj Mahal was the most spectacular place I loved the history and the love story behind the building

- Honolulu back in 1967, before all the concrete high rises and highways etc. Was beautiful then

- I spent a whole year camping out beautiful South Vietnam beautiful place\

-  I loved Niagara Falls, Gods Majesty

- I went to Prague Chezck Republic and Vienna Austria and they both were absolutely gorgeous. Also, went to Puerto Rico and it was beautiful

- The national mall in DC it is beautiful and so touching

- Several beautiful places. Hawaii, Alaska, and the Grand Canyon

- Belize beaches by far the most beautiful and breathtaking. I will never forget it

- My daughter’s apartment in December 2012. I walked through the door to meet my wheel old grandson. My heart Melted

- Sierra city, California in the sierras, beautiful scenery, mountains, streams, lakes, grew up going there with my family and loved it. Best memories ever

- Every place has its own beauty. Phuket, thailand, Paris, France, Mykonos, Greece, Hawaii, Miami, Bahamas, Amalfi coast, Italy, Bali, there are some beautiful places that are beautiful to me

- I have been blessed to see many beautiful places, but the one that sticks out as magical because of its history os Stonehenge

- I remember saying to Bon, Doctors Cave Beach in Jamaica, I hope heaven is like this Bob. I just love that beach

- Many places are gorgeous in their own way, Utah has Bryce’s Canyon.

 

The beautiful place is in our hearts, how can help each other without pay bills, come from beautiful thinking and full with hope.

 

Thank you, danke, terimakasih, maulate.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post