What-is-one-thing-something-make-you-us-stress?

 

what-is-one-thing-something-make-you-us-stress?

thing-something-make-you-us-stress

What is one thing something make you stress?

Stress is because people thing:

- Over thinking things, getting better at not doing this

- My job. Retiring July 1st and walking away from the daily stress

The lack of humanity in human beings

- That really sucks. Money $$ will change a lot of people

- That my body and my brain can never get it together. Brain says yes and then my body laughs at me. Very stressful

- Being a target of other people’s BS because I have a good heart

- People who take my kindness and my giving for granted and talk behind my back. users

- An abusive relationship

Read also: What the best advice for divorce?

After reading many other’s comments I shouldn’t stress over anything. I thank God everyday my family and I wake up and have one more day together. Sure, there are many things I could stress over right now. Our budget was not set for inflation

We did not expect gas to keep rising or the way we eat change of high food prices. But we are healthy today and for that I have to be grateful. Keep praying for our community, our country and our freedom

- Work and bills, I can not anymore, I just can not keep up

- Being social with my neighbors

- Watching a loved ne struggle with addiction and mental health

- It was alcohol but I have eliminated that from my life now

- The last person that I thought was loyal to me, should have know better

- Teenagers most definitely got four of them

- Not being close enough to the Lord

- The violent world we are living in today

-  People who judge or think they are better than others or unkind or cruel

- Loving and showing genuine care and affection where it was not reciprocated

- The lack of humanity and compassion

- Trying to please everyone all the time

- The world we live in now. Bring me back to the 70s

- Poor health

Read also: Why to stop expecting honesty from fake person?

- Having too kind of heart, not being able to do things others find so easy, then being too sensitive, over thinking and anxiety kicking in

- Life most of all, but without stress we can never have triumph, they journey is not yet done

- Other people or someone, but it tells you the truth and not joking, burring your life partner has brought a lot of pain, the kind of pain I though I would never survive, it is very stressing and it effected your whole body and mind, but look at me 5 years later I am still here and I have learned to smile again but he is still in my heart

- Worrying about my kids and grandkids no matter how old they are. People are so evil in the world now

- Not being true to my real self for many years

- Worrying about things I can do nothing about

- Always feeling like I have to make other people feel comfortable at my own expense

- Job less and the difficulty getting another one before you run out of all your savings. I will say it does make you a much more compassionate person for those that are struggling and material things begin to mean very little. The little victories during the day mean so much more

- Worrying about pleasing other’s and doing so much for other people for it to be thrown in your face

Learnt to keep in my small circle and just please myself

 

Life and live always make and made person have brain to think more extra to face and solve the problem. Life without problem and stress is not life.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post