What should old people elder do in their free time at home?

What should old people elder do in their free time at home?
old people elder do in free time

Old people elder do in their free time at home:

According to some studies, the elderly or older people always have leisure time. Whether people aged 55 or older were married or not, they spend a significant amount of time during the day to sleeping, spend time with other people, be happier always or relax and sen time alone.

This is old person doing is people thing:

- Take naps every day

- Walk with a cane and naps

- Forget words, I have to play charades all the time

- Nothing

- Leave my left or right, turn signal on

- Crossword puzzles

Read also:  What is the best quote for myself-yourself?


- Avoid stairs

- Drink beer and chill

- Sit back and observe

- Really nothing. I am on hold

- Forget what I was looking for

- Avoid highways and night driving

- Living it

- Can not remember why I went into a room for something

- Have my back scratched

Forget names

- Moan about how things are not what they used to be

- I make weird sounds when I get up or move in a way that beckons weird sounds

- Play bingo

- Walk with a cane for right now

- Rest while cleaning

- Repeat

- Do not have time to do old things except give out hugs

Read also:  86 kalimat pertanyaan sehari hari dan jawaban kalimat lengkap dalam bahasa inggris 86 question answer life, live? 


- Eat at 04.00 and in bed by 08.00

- Stay home and not at the bars, complain about younger generation

- Brother told me I dress like George Burns

- Be thankful

- Give advice to young people

- Drool on occasion

- Sigh loudly when I sit in a chair

- As Kotter said, my father’s noises

- Hold on to my chair to get up

- Drive the speed limit

- Drink coffee after a meal

- You always drove too fast Steve

My Grandmother

          My grandmother could not bring herself to call an automobile a car. Something that was not alive, like a horse, was to her an engine. I seek to slow down everyday to live in the eternal now, silence is golden, be still and be at peace, be still and listen to intuition, our inner tutor, the voice of the holy spirit

 thank you, danke schoon, maulate, terimakasih

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post