What is the best quote for myself-yourself?

What is the best quote for myself-yourself?
best quote for myself-yourself
 

The best quote for myself-yourself?

    Quote is about life to inspire positivity, gain the performance and good and happy feelings. In this life or live myself- yourself I things we need these motivational sayings for everyday. Get inspired with these life quotes from all extraordinary people.

Quote from people around world:

- All things need work together for the good of those who love the lord

- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding in all your ways acknowledge him and he will guide your path

- Trust you’re feeling in your God

- You never wrong to do the right thing

- If it is to be, it is up to me

- You draw more kindness from honey not vinegar

- Do unto others, as you would have done unto you

- My dad always said if your 15 minutes early you are already late

- Life is hard but good, Appreciate the moments

- Tough times do not last, but tough people do

- This too shall pass

Read also:  What are the biggest problems humans face today?

- Volunteering is the rent you pay for living in your community

Do not worry about yesterday, enjoy and learn from today and pray for tomorrow

- If God be for me who can be against me

- From daddy, if you see someone without a smile, give them one of your own

- Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that why it is called the present

- The rear-view mirror is so much smaller than the windshield and the future. Eyes forward

- Love every one as God loves us

- Life is not measured by the breaths you take but, the moments that take your breath away

- You can not always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might, you get you need

- One of the kindest things you can do is be gentle and patient with yourself

- Live your life so the Preacher at your funeral does not have to lie

- Always go with your instincts

- God grant me the serenity to accept the etchings I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference

- I was born at night, but it was not last night

- The harder I work, the luckier I get

- Early to bed, early to rise, make a body healthy, wealthy and wise. Also hate makes wasted

- One can not do great things, but you can do small things with great love

- Less said, sooner mended. My dad taught me that. Whenever I want to lash back at someone. I remember that

- If you have nothing nice to say, do not say anything at all

- Life is not fair

- If you have a pulse, you have a purpose

- Be the person your dog thinks you are

- It is nice to be important, but more important to be nice

- If you continue to fill your heart with regrets of yesterday you will have no tomorrow to be thankful for

- Treat everyone as you would wish to be treated. It is really that simple

- Never say never

- Always stay humble and kind

- Never do whatever it is that follow the words

- You are only as good as you word

- If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse and it does not matter what you say, what you do is what you are

- You cannot control the behavior of others, but you can always choose how you respond to it always

Read also:   What is the biggest cause of depression?

- No matter what is going on in your life, you can always find something to feel grateful for

- Just take one wave at a time

- Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans

- Today is a good day to have a good day. I have a plaque by my kitchen sink, and read it every morning. It always starts out my day

- Life is like a camera, focus on what is important, capture the good times, develop from negatives and if things do not work out take another shot

Myself

    When I was ten years old, my mother writes a quote in my autograph book that I did not at all understand at the time, but I have thought about it a lot over the years and they were great words to live by. 

I have to live with myself and so, I want to be fit for myself to know.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post