What tell you not young anymore?

What tell you not young anymore?
not young anymore?

What tell you not young anymore?

Keep doing what you are good at, aging is not all about decline, no more confusion, no morning after surprise, no self-delusion. When did you realize is not young anymore 24, 30 35 or more. 

People just things about not young anymore is because:

- When I heard music, I liked on the elevator

- When I do not need my momma’s breast milk, feel strange

- When my doctors were considerably younger than me

- Once my kids sucked the life out of me

- When 80’s music was on the classic rock station.

- When they screened the 40th Anniversary of JAWS in theaters

- When my daughter told me to act your generation

- When the music was too loud

When everything hurts

- When I no longer recognized the name of music artists

- When I tripped broke my arm

- No catch myself from falling

- When I walked into work feeling great and a coworker asked me, you look tired, are you not sleeping?

- When I stopped being able to sit on the floor and get back up

- When they stop carding me

- When I told my student what year I graduated and they said that the year we born

- And when you work in an office with about 20 people and you find out you could be either their mother or grandmother

- When you can see the skin on the back of your hands flapping when placed in the driers in public bathrooms

- I am as young as I feel. Aches and pains that we think come from old age are just us thinking that. We control our thoughts

- Everything cracks when I bend over, more grey hair/wrinkles, tired just thinking about what I have to do the next day

- When my daughter told me to google my alarm manual and I laughed at her and then I found it on google

- I had a lady probe in her 80’s asks me if I needed help in the grocery store. Then she said seniors like us need to help each other. I was floored. I had just turned 62 so I am senior.

- When I heard music, I listened to high school on the classis rock station

- When my kids started having kids

Read also:  What Is Maturity?

- I do not. I am 67 young. Have not changed, still nuts and love life. Laughing is medicine and if you hug at least one person a day the world would be a better place

- When a couple of nice-looking young men pulled up beside me at a red light and waved at me. To tell me my gas cap was hanging out

- When I worked at the YMCA and all my co-workers were my children's age

- When I had to start scrolling got find year when entering in my information on something

When I went to my 55th high school reunion last night and thought I must have been at the wrong reunion because I never went to school with old wrinkled gray haired deaf people

- When I started being called mama

- When I tell them about my time in the Army and they reply that they were not born yet

I kept looking in the mirror and this old woman was looking back and I realized she was me

- When I went to HS reunion and I saw who I though was our typing teacher and found out he was a classmate.

- The first time I felt old was when I went to the dentist and he was younger than me

Experience can mean you have honed certain skills to a level that younger people have not, so just thinking always young, old just about number not feel or feeling young always be free.

Thank you, danke schoon, maulate, terimakasih

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post