What are some unusual strange smells?

What are some unusual strange smells?
some unusual strange smells
 

What are some unusual strange smells?

We all smell things differently and we can smell the various aromas completely delicious or bad smell we do not like. We are motivated to find out what a corpase smells like and see how we would react If we met one and strange.

However, we also have a disgust for smells that we like or which are unusual or that we have never felt before.

Some of the things below are odors or smells that people don't usually feel or have never had before.

Smell unusual strange what people things:

- Leather at shoe store

- Fresh aroma of moved lawn

- The aroma from the kitchen while moms cooking, she used to cook best batak food. I miss that and if I do feel that fiber at any friends place I do ask and relish that food without hesitation

- Not an unusual smell, but I don not drink coffee but love the smell of it. I will make a pot of coffee just to make the house smell good

Read also:  What Destroy relationship love most?

- The smell of well water coming out from my aunts kitchen faucet into the white porcelain sink and the lemon joy she washed her dishes in, Those smells are glorious

- Pipe that my dad would smoke

- Gasoline

- Celery, may's, the smell of a man’s face after working in the cold weather

- When you go to a nail salon

- Try smelling a tomatoes plant leaf

_ armpit of a baby with churned milk and sweat

- Going back 60 years in school copies of test were made with blue/purple ink and special paper. It was called mimeograph copies. I loved the smell and always to go the office to get the class copies

- When the dryer is running and you can smell the laundry from outside vent

- A book store smells beautiful

- Back in the days when I was a kid and my sister would fight over who got to open a can of coffee. The smell of the fresh coffee coming out of the can was great

- Some of my favorite smells are new books, old books, lumber yard, freshly sharpened pencils, a wood fire and I guess the weird one would be gasoline

-  Cilantro, fresh cut grass, rain on the asphalt after it is been hot all day

- Tires and rubber especially when I were pregnant. I would get to the tire shop on my lunch break to break in the smell

- Diesel fuel it reminds me of when I was a little girl and went to work with my dad, he was a truck driver

Read also:  What should old people elder do in their free time at home?

Smell of the earth right after the rain

- Not weed, so many people love that smell, not up in here

- The vent outside the dinner as the burgers are firing up and the smell escapes all over

- Laundry right off the line

- Wet soil after the rain

- The smell of a new car

- Freshly baked bread

- When go to the drag strip. The smell of nitro and burning rubber

A baby, cinnamon, lemons, gardenias and the roses in my garden that smell amazing, especially when the wind blown and the smell comes right in the windows

I like my smile from trusted my girl friend

Thank you, danke schoon, maulate, terimakasih

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post