What must you carry in your handbags, purse before you leave home?

What must you carry in your handbags, purse before you leave home?
 handbags, purse before you leave home?

What must you have in your handbags, purse before you leave home?

Opinion from people around world:

- All I need is the pod to start my car, driver’s license and credit card, good to go

- My cell phone, my car keys, my debit cars, lips gloss

- I don’t even carry a purse. However, in my pockets you will find keys, lip balm, phone keep it simple

- Shopping list. As you age, you absolutely need a list. Otherwise, you will arrive back home with 2 out of 3 of your need’s items

- You all must have massive purses to carry so much. I’m guessing you are mostly Americans, because all they my purse holds are credit cards and cash.

- Let see, if we are going to spend time with our grand sons, candy, hand wipes, tissues, band aids, playing cards, marker, paper. That pretty much sums it up.

Read also:  What should be free?   

My purse is pretty well stocked all the time. That is why it weight so mush. I just add cell phone and car keys

- My phone, wallet, hair spray, pen, lip gloss, perfume, car keys, what else is necessary

- I absolutely love all these comments best to pretend as I’m learning how to stuff a backpack but still keep it light weight. But be prepared

- I carry a strap on bag with keys, credit card, license, cell phone, and hand sanitizer. If I am out by myself at night or going to a bad area of town, I carry protection

- Mask, sanitizer, phone, purse, keys, hand cream, my husband would say everything apart from the kitchen sin

- I don’t carry a purse just a wallet and usually always have my ID

- My purse is so stuffed and heavy. I am the one that people come to if they need something. They know I ma going to end up having it my purse

- Probably my birth certificate, social security. I need to keep my title to my car with me at all the times case something happiness car insurance verification in purse and in car and lip gloss some form of candy and pretty much everything proving who I am

- So many things. Lip balm, Kleenex, phone, to do list, keys, mask. When I worked, I had lotion, mascara, nail clippers, sewing kit, pocket knife, pepper spray and a bunch of other things that I can not think of right now

- The only item in my purse is omen loose chance. Notes are kept in the wallet side of my purse. The purse stays in my handbag along with as much necessities than my handbag will allow

Read also:  Why never tell you problems to anyone?

A new pair of underwear and a toothbrush and tooth paste for real. Momma always said always keep clean pair with you all the times

- If I carried a purse I would have a survival knife, emergency medical kit, rain gear, pretty much everything, you have in a backpack

- I have an extremely light weight purse, so that I can load it up with my life in it

- Everything. Meds, clippers, pens, lotion, Chapstick, extra keys, balms, charities, hair pins, hair spray, small tool, glasses tools, girl stuff. Always. Ya I am the go-to person for anything. I am prepared

Sometimes I don’t even take my purse

- My loose change. Although what we call purse in the UK is what you call wallet. Wallet in the UK is only for men. Now, what you call purse is what we call handbags.

So referring to your article, in my purse which is a hand bag to me, I would have my purse n there, plus change, any notes of cash I might need, phone, home keys and ID, Card if I am going to work


thank you, danke schoon, maulate 

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post