What is something you will never do again in your life?

What is something you will never do again in your life?
 never do again in your life

What is something you will never do again in your life?

There are a few reasons to do something once and there are many things that people will never do again.

- Will they be easy?

- Will be mess up and struggle?

Maybe it was an amazing experience, maybe it was hard or painful or that can lead to some very naïve mistake. Every body have story thing about thing that they do in their life.

Here things people said will never do again in their life:

- No more relationships. I am almost 70 at peace and happy. I enjoy spending time with my little great granddaughters ana that us plenty for me

- Get married. Have a baby, its incredible to me the amount of people that say get married

- Ride a standing up upside down rollercoaster at great America. My boyfriend took my picture when we got off the ride and even, he agreed that was nor for me. He did say I looked pretty in the shade of green though

- Fall in love with a sociopath

Read also: What is the best music quote Greatest one line ever?

- Suicide attend, I don’t ever want to see my family standing around my hospital bed looking like that ever again. I am so sorry

- Trust anyone

Put my key to happiness into someone else’s hands

- Drink tequila

- Be with someone new, lost my sweet husband of 28 years sweet marriage

- Give all of my love and energy to an ungrateful narcissistic uncaring man

- Think the grass is greener on the other side. It is greener where you cultivate water it

- Fall in love with someone who doesn’t want my love

- Waste my time on underserving people

- Bungee jump or skydive, only did them in dreams but it was so scary

- Trust a fart

- I will not allow some people back into mine and my little family’s lives. That includes family

- Let someone treat me badly

- Lower my standards and allow myself to be taken advantage of again

- Never say never because it always comes true

- Be unfaithful never

- Stay silent when I know the truth

- Being too good to certain family that don’t deserve it, treat others as they treat you

- I would do everything again because the lesson I learned was for a reason to give advice to my children and for myself weather its good or bad I am grateful for the people I liked and disliked in my life because I would not be who I am today and for what I have

Read also:  What is something that make you happy?

- Go through middle school, My definition of hell would be dying and waking up in my first day of 7th grade. And then after the last day of high school. I wake up on the first day of 7th grade and it just keeps going like that forever

- Let someone treat me like I am not good enough

- I will never feel the same true wonderful unconditional love that my husband showed and gave me

- Help someone who doesn’t appreciate anything that you do for them

Is your life complicated by unnecessary things with when you look back on your life and the plans you had when you younger you might feel some regret things you have done.

Be thankful for all, all the best experience for our life. GBU

Thank you, terimakasih, maulate, danke schoon

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post