What was your dream jobs in your childhood?

What was your dream jobs in your childhood?
dream jobs in your childhood
 

What was your dream job in your childhood?

At childhood we all have that dream career we wished and aspired to become at adulthood. My childhood dreams varied with my mood, some of us wanted to become a doctor, nurse, pharmacist etc. As kids, some of us dream of changing the world and others of working with people or make own business.

People person job dream in there was childhood:

- I would be working for airlines

- When I was a Junior in high school, I was told that I belong in Hollywood. Life got in the way so I am living my dreams by still being in key west and in the same house my grandparents brought

- Country music singer, the lead singer on a band

- I did, I was an NYOD cop for 25 years

- Nurse, both of my daughter are nurses

-  Teacher, but I followed mom’s dream. It is ok, what I learned has helped me in life

- I am living my dream, was a stay-at-home mom to 4 sons, taught Sunday and bible school and earned my RN license. God is good

- Lived my dream of being an international flight attendant for 23 years, so grateful

- Pediatrician is my dream since my childhood and I am almost done career

- I still do not know what I want to be age 67

- I would be a fashion designer now. But one day 10 years old me cut a small piece out of my mother’s blanket to make a dress for my doll and she beat the fashion designer out of me

- A comedian, but now I work as a teacher n West Bengal and my present job is not far from being a comedian

- Archaeologist, Rockstar

Read also: What inventions most affect your daily life?

- Same thing. I am still going to be a nurse. There ups and down in this profession but they carry on carry on nothing really matters. I still love what I do

- Living my dream for a year now. Owning my own daycare

- I followed my dream. Owner and chef of an Italian restaurant on an island in Mexico

- My childhood dream was a hairdresser. I was for 45 years had to shut my business down because of covid. I am so sad

- Ski instructor

- Hair stylist, finally I did it when I was 51

- Soldier and I did 32 years

- Gymnast

I dreamed of being a pilot and I achieved that dream

- Bruce, I have spent 28 years as a commission officer on active duty and in the reserves. I served in the US, Germany and Vietnam. I retired as a Lt Col 2004. Serving magnificent soldier was a major of my life. I could go on but I an a very proud soldier for life

Read also:  What are things that make you angry?

- I would have been a cowboy. I would have learned to rope and ride just like Gene and Roy. I should have been a cowboy, ye ha

- Pediatrician. I would have loved to manage the physical and behavior health of children

- Nutritionist and I am a proud Nutritionist

- Astronaut, Doctor

- From the time a was small and young, I always wanted to work in the bank as teller. I did exactly that and loved every minute

- I wanted to be an airline stewardess. Nowadays called flight, but I became a teacher and never regraded it

My childhood sucked there wasn’t time to dream of being anything, how about you all? Do you a have big dream to be someone in future? And can get realize that dream.


Terimakasih, Maulate, thank you, danke schoon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post