What is something simple that make you happy?

What is something simple that make you happy?
something simple that make happy

What is something simple that make you happy?

Being happy means closing your eyes and not wanting anything else. People often think things like money or luxury led to happiness. Therefore, you should stop measuring happiness by the money you have or do not. 

There are many things in life that are know to bring joy and happy. But what makes you happy is something only you can define from your heart.

Here are few simple from many people in the world what makes they happy:

- Listening to music with someone who is in tune with you

- When people show kindness and respect

- Spending time with my grandson when I can

- The belly laughs of a child it is simple

- Song birds in the morning

- Watching my dog sleeping peacefully all curled up in her cushion

- Peace of mind and listening to my favorite tunes

Read also: What inventions most affect your daily life?

- Peace and quiet and music that makes me feel happy

- Holding hand with my grandson until he falls sleep at night, just watching and watching him. So much love I have never experienced before

- Staying home for a full day with nothing I have to do

- Quiet and sunshine and natures sound

- Alone time a cup of coffee

- Just my wife telling me good morning when I wake up

- Coffee in the morning, naps whenever I want. Having a loving family

- Hearing a baby laugh

- My kids telling me that they love me, baby giggles, sleeping in on rainy days and worshipping God

- My kids smiling and laughing the best feels ever

- Walking the beach listening to the waves crashing

- Being somewhere without any people around just wildlife

- The sound of the cork popping out of a wine bottle makes me smile every time

- Being at home

- A clean house

- Watching my cat sleeping next to me

- A smile on my family faces

- Having coffee on my porch in the mornings, listening to the birds sing

- Just walking into home after a hard day work

- Waking up each morning to birds singing and the sung shining

- Fresh air and mild temperatures

- Having my whole family at the dinner table

- Waking up a few hours before the rest of the city, drinking coffee on the deck and enjoying the peace before the chaos begin

 Read also:  What was your dream jobs in your childhood

Note:

Life should make you happy, knowing you are here on earth another day should make you happy, but also knowing we have an amazing God who loves us all unconditionally and has a wonderful home waiting for us someday, all that should make you and us happy.

Be consciously aware you have and how thankful you are to have it. Doing for you so has capacity to change your level happiness. Sometimes it is easier said than done.

Thank you, Terimakasih,Danke schoon, Maulate

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post