What are things that make you angry?

what are things that make you angry?
 

things that make you angry?

What are things that make you angry?

There are many reasons to be angry, when someone tells a lie, when someone judges us and makes unreasonable arguments and the most important when an opportunity goes out of our hands.

According to me, anger is one of those emotions which is the quick reaction when things not happening according to ourselves. The thing which gave me anger is unnecessary judgement passing on me and my work.

The reasons people or person angry are because of:

Being lied to, People who lie

- Injustice, selfishness, pride

- Animals being abused

- Abuse towards children, animals and seniors

- I do not angry like I used to do I just pray for them and let God do the rest

- How selfish people are. It is all about them and want they want, never caring about other people’s feelings

- Being disrespectful, users, liars, dishonesty thieves, child and animal abusers

- Mainly disrespectful people

Read also: What is true love in a relationship?

- Liars self, absorb people and not taking responsibility for your actions

- People not pulling their own weight and liars or acting like I am lying

- Hatred, racism, judgmental people

- All manipulative people

- Lying, disrespect, narcissism

- Hatred, greed, gentrification

- Crimes against innocence

- Republic religious intervention

- Bullying, harassment, entitlement

- Mean spirited people

- People constantly lying

- Laziness, jealously and hate

Bullying, harassment, entitlement

- Losing my freedom

- I mostly get a little angry with myself for doing dumb things. That is what aging does to a person

- Age, illness, death, cheats, not telling the true

- Not being upfront

- Somebody that acts superior to others

- Nearly everything

- War, racism, guns

- Non thinking people, inconsiderate people

- Unfaithfulness, confusion and annoying

- Aggressive unsafe drivers

- Mean condescending people

- Ignorance, arrogance, selfishness

- People being mistreated

- Boundary crossing, predatory behavior

- People that ignore me like I am not good enough

- Take advantage of

Read also: Is this the best 86 advice under 5 words?


Like anger what is it:

As human being, we have so many emotions, anger is one of it, in my opinion, I will get angry when the situation becomes worse and try to analyze what is the reason for that

It is a typical one that completely shows your power of thinking, how you think to a one different aspect of your life.

In my context, nothing makes problem to be comfort, which can show your leadership qualities and problem-solving capacity


Terimakasih, thank you, danke schoon, maulate


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post